2013-12-26

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR





Dears folks and friends.
It has been a very, very long year. And a very hard one too. As to me, this blog seems to be a corner where I rest uploading songs. In Spain, the well-known crisis extends its arms everywhere, and I take the music as the place where I can forget my everyday life. As you know, I have a bakery highlighted as one of the most recognized in Madrid (Facebook). Fortunatelly, I have a lot of work to do there. After all, bread and music can be joined.
Meanwhile, please keep enjoying music from here as I enjoy posting here. I whish the best to you all, and for your beloved ones too in the next year!!
Miguel

4 comments:

Timmy said...

Thank you for all you do!
~

Miguel López Pérez said...

You're welcome, my friend!
Best!
Miguel

michael vee said...

Miguel, this is just to send my very best wishes for the new year to you.... let's hope 2014 will bring good news!

stay cool!

Miguel López Pérez said...

Hi, Michael!
At least, we have music!
Best!
Miguel