2013-02-03

CHICO VALENTO - DEVUÉLVASE AL REMITENTE

JKO and friends. France 1949.
Jackie Kennedy Onassis (hereafter JKO). Let me, please, tell you this story detailled as far as I can. My grandma María, and her sisters (Farailda, Charlotte, Julia) received a several and catholic education. During their youth some of them did 2-weeks summer catholic exercises in Europe (France, Belguim...), along with similars young women. 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951... till they were 18. In these exercises were young americans too, such as JKO. The last summer JKO and one of my great-aunts were close friends, and, before JKO went back to USA, was invited to Granada to visit my family. The friendship between them follow up later, and both sent several letters one to the other. In one of these letters JKO said that she knew a young senador who wants to be President. In other letter, she said that she will marry with him!


No comments: