2011-07-25

EXCEPTION 6 - ZYDECO MUSIC

Enlace
Louisiana. Zydeco players (1938)

My Exception number 6 is devoted to the Zydeco music. Born from the Creole music, has a hard history in its beginnings, but, due to the efforts of a lot of people that loves this music (and also Cajun, Creole, Bayou, and others minority music in US), Zydeco music is now a reference in whole southern USA. Zydeco music has the needed happiness for support the every-life of excluded people from 19th century. Dancing one-step, or two-step... what a music!
When I need be up, I listen a Zydeco song... and it runs!
Just enjoy!

Zydeco Gris Gris - Michael Doucet & Beausoleil Download


Zydeco Gris Gris - Beausoleil Download


My Toot Toot - Fats Domino & Doug Kershaw Download
Enlace

Buckwheat Zydeco - Zydeco Boogaloo Download


Beausoleil - My Toot-Toot Download


Clifton Chenier - Hot rod Download


Queen Ida & Her Zydeco Band - My Girl Josephine Download


The Texas Zydeco Slide


Zydeco dance at Crawfish Festival 2009 Lafayete Louisiana


One step at Doghill


No comments: