2011-07-17

MAYTE GAOS - ABURRIDA Y SOLA reloaded


Mayte Gaos again, now performing "My whole world is falling down" by the best singer of all times, Brenda Lee. This songs reached a big success in France with Sylvie Vartan, under "Si je chante c-est pour toi"

Here is a list of Brenda Lee covers in Spanish, taken from estroncio90 (another well-done post by Gus. Visit his blog):

  • Lo siento - Lety Cisneros (I'm sorry)
  • Dulces Tonterías - Los Rebeldes del Rock (Sweet nothin's)
  • Que tonta fui - Emily Cranz (Fool Nr. 1)
  • Te quieres ir - Emily Cranz (Losing you)
  • Amor sincero - Fabricio (It's never too late)
  • Aburrida y sola - Pily Gaos (My whole world is falling down)
  • Eres tu - Enrique Guzmán (Truly, truly true)
  • Jambalaya - Los Hooligans (Jambalaya)
  • Quiero ser amada - Julissa (I want to be loved)
  • Nostalgia - Julissa (Emotions)
  • Tonterías - Julissa (Crazy talk)
  • Dulces Tonterías - Las Mary Jets (Sweet nothin's)
  • A soñar - Maria Eugenia Rubio (Dynamite)
  • No estés triste - Los Salvajes (That's all you gotta do)
  • Sin - Vianey Valdez (Weep no more my baby)
  • Todos me aman, menos tu - Vianey Valdez (Everybody loves but you)
  • Jambalaya - Vianey Valdez (Jambalaya)
  • Dicen que - Vianey Valdez (Is it true)
  • No sin ti - Las Yolis (Weep no more, my baby)
  • Lo siento - Cony y Los Modernistas (I'm sorry)
ABURRIDA Y SOLA

No comments: