2012-11-20

COOPER - TÚ ME DIJISTE ADIÓS



The past November 12 Cooper "The Great" launched new vinyl single limited edition (500 copies). In this case, the subject character is Arizona , one of the most agile and energetic songs from his latest album, My Universe , recorded at Konk studios in London, founded in the early 70s by Dave and Ray Davies (The Kinks ) and in which they have recorded, among others, artists like Blur, Elvis Costello, The Artic Monkeys, Suede or Spiritualized. This single comes backed by a B-side AMAZING version of Tú me dijiste adios (You said me goodbye), original by Los Brincos. The online edition of the single is already on sale in digital platforms and vinyl in stores and on the website of the label Elefant . I highly recommend to buy this song, and all Cooper discography. ENJOOOOY!!!

Hi, Cooper.
Since I know you're OK, please, let me know what about your Vespa ;)

No comments: